Day 2 of purchasing Simple Facebook Listbuilding and we venture into Module 1 – selecting your niche. I thought I would skim through this section, but then again better read it now.
Let me at least take a look at what they say about niches. They speak about evergreen niches, to be honest I never heard of these before and the three niches they mention; well I am in one of them, hurray!!
I am not sure I agree completely but then I am not interested in reinventing, I want to follow and do as they say.
Since I am already in one evergreen niche I guess I will stick to this niche for this case study.
This module is 3 pages long speak about trending as well and some new techniques, I need to implement.
Making a note to use these techniques.
Hmm interesting Facebook is introducing trending widget it seems. Did you know that? I did not… Just got back from medical leave.
Well I am not excited about Facebook trending widget. I hated that last change in design. Absolutely hate all the garbage. There is so much happening and distracting.
Anyway back on track. This section was good. Moving on to the next tomorrow.
Simple Facebook List Building Module 2 – Creating your Facebook Fan Page.
This post was written by
Latha Lukose – who has written 110 posts on Make Money Online from Home in India.
Latha helps local business market their businesses online using free and paid techniques. She posts her latest local business marketing solutions on http://www.estellaeffects.com Latha Lukose Google+
- editor rating5
Entrepreneur/Attraction MarketerEmail firstname.lastname@example.org Chat Skype: lathalukose
- Simple Facebook List Building Review Day 1 Simple Facebook List Building by AJ and Gaurabh is the...
- The Art of Writing Great Facebook Status Updates by Neil I recently read Neils post on great Facebook updates and...
- Viral Image Curator Pro Review I purchased Viral Image Curator Pro today. I am so...
- Local Business Marketing Made Simple – Do you know your customer? Small business owners, here is a question for you. Do...
- Empower network in India Free Training for you :) Empower Network in India needs some marketing skills to help...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Solo Ad Success Formula
- Lifetime Website Traffic Only $20
- Optinskin : Premium Optin Plugin
- X-elerated Guides | Wow Gold Leveling Guide Addons
- X-factor Traffic:how To Get 1 Million Free Website Visitors In 60 Days
- Earn A Massive Maximum 75% Commission - Free Website Traffic Product!
- Free Traffic Volcano - Top Free Website Traffic Product On CB!
- 7.5% Conversion On Bitcoin Ebook From Established Brand
- Traffic Massacre - Drive Tons Of Targeted Traffic To Your Website.
- Submit Equalizer
Find me on Facebook
- Google launched Google My Business
- Best Places to sell photos online
- Get Paid Draw Review , Scam or Legit, What is the Get Paid Draw Method?
- 5 Crazy Facts About Amazon
- Comprehensive Internet Marketing Home Study Training
- Empower Network India Honest Review – What do you get with Empower Network
- Youtube Quick Cash Review | Youtube Quick Cash What is it?
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Meta Tags Adding them the Right Way, FREE Meta Length Checker
- Can CPA, YouTube and Facebook make you money?
- Earn money with Empower Network in India
- Youtube Video SEO – How to Rank Youtube Videos and Google Step by Step Today
- Generate Leads on Facebook – How To Easily Generate Leads On Facebook 2014
- How to get Facebook likes
- Empower Network In India Assignment
- Apple MacBook Pro Reviews
- E-business & E-marketing
- Entrepreneurs in India
- Google Adwords
- Kindle Fire Tablets
- Make Money Online
- Pay Per Click Adwords Books
- Scanner Reviews
- Small Business Marketing Software
- Traffic Generation
- Video Marketing
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011