My favorite Internet Marketing abbreviation!
When I first jumped online as a brand new Internet marketer, I noticed a lot of insider lingo. There were many abbreviations that I had to work through and figure out not only what they meant, but what they meant to me.
PLR stands for private label rights. These rights can be attached to article bundles, online reports, ebooks, and full product packages (with squeeze page, download page, sales page, etc.). PLR can also be videos, blog themes, header packages, graphics packages, turn-key blogs, and more.
PLR is generally inexpensive to buy because the PLR writer will sell each PLR item to more than one person. That’s how they can keep the cost down. Your job will be to change up the products you purchase so they take on your personality and maybe include additional information.
Using PLR is like getting a head start in a foot race. The research has already been done for you; all you have to do is put your spin on it. That means you can put the material you buy as PLR to work much faster than if you started from scratch.
Having ready-made content means you can post more often to your blog, which can give you a chance to rank higher in the search engines.
PLR products are especially helpful to new marketers because it means they can quickly have their own product to sell at the price they want to sell it.
What can I do with PLR?
There is a lot you can do with PLR besides posting it as content on your blog. You can use it for emails to your list, as an ecourse, or reworked as a report to use for your optin or to sell.
You can also turn it into a podcast, screencast video or PowerPoint presentation. In addition, PLR can be used as a jumping off point for material for a membership site.
Many people use PLR as a bonus to another product they’re selling, or as a bonus when promoting an affiliate product.
Put on your marketing hat and figure out the most advantageous ways for you to use it!
What can’t I do with it?
Each PLR has Terms of Service so that’s a good place to find out. Many PLR providers will not allow you to turn around and sell the PLR rights to the product. That means you can’t sell it or give it away as if you are a PLR writer.
Where can I get PLR?
Good question! You want to stick with the reputable PLR writers. One of my favorite is Peggy Baron’s AllstarPLR . She’s been writing PLR since 2008 and it’s consistently high quality. There is a lot of garbage out there. I recommend you stay away from the “9000 free PLR articles!” and the like.
This post was written by
Latha Lukose – who has written 110 posts on Make Money Online from Home in India.
Latha helps local business market their businesses online using free and paid techniques. She posts her latest local business marketing solutions on http://www.estellaeffects.com Latha Lukose Google+
Entrepreneur/Attraction MarketerEmail email@example.com Chat Skype: lathalukose
- What is PLR? Should I use it? What Are Private Label Rights and Should I Use Them?...
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- 50.0% Commission 15000 Private Label Articles
- Tpm Rotator
- Lifetime Website Traffic Only $20
- Optinskin : Premium Optin Plugin
- X-elerated Guides | Wow Gold Leveling Guide Addons
- X-factor Traffic:how To Get 1 Million Free Website Visitors In 60 Days
- Earn A Massive Maximum 75% Commission - Free Website Traffic Product!
- Free Traffic Volcano - Top Free Website Traffic Product On CB!
- Traffic Massacre - Drive Tons Of Targeted Traffic To Your Website.
- Submit Equalizer
Find me on Facebook
- Google launched Google My Business
- Best Places to sell photos online
- Get Paid Draw Review , Scam or Legit, What is the Get Paid Draw Method?
- 5 Crazy Facts About Amazon
- Comprehensive Internet Marketing Home Study Training
- Empower Network India Honest Review – What do you get with Empower Network
- Youtube Quick Cash Review | Youtube Quick Cash What is it?
- Best Keyword Research Tool
- Meta Tags Adding them the Right Way, FREE Meta Length Checker
- Can CPA, YouTube and Facebook make you money?
- Earn money with Empower Network in India
- Youtube Video SEO – How to Rank Youtube Videos and Google Step by Step Today
- Generate Leads on Facebook – How To Easily Generate Leads On Facebook 2014
- How to get Facebook likes
- Empower Network In India Assignment
- Apple MacBook Pro Reviews
- E-business & E-marketing
- Entrepreneurs in India
- Google Adwords
- Kindle Fire Tablets
- Make Money Online
- Pay Per Click Adwords Books
- Scanner Reviews
- Small Business Marketing Software
- Traffic Generation
- Video Marketing
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011